● Out of Stock.
Short Trip Expandable 4 Wheeled Packing Case
About this item
The farther you go, the more stamps on your passport, the better your story. Your 19 Degree luggage is part of that story. Equally striking from a distance or at close range, this expandable packing case boasts a modern silhouette with fluid-looking, angled lines.
Made with a recycled polycarbonate shell, it's lightweight and flexible, yet still durable. It's perfectly sized for quick trips and long weekends.
Protect what perfects your journey with PROTX2® technology. This item’s lining has been treated with the innovative anti-microbial coating to help prevent the growth of bacteria, mildew and mold that may cause fabric odor on its surface.
Features and specifications
|Dimensions||66 x 25.5 x 44.5 cm|
|Material||Polycarbonate + 100 Polyester|
- Zip pocket
- Dual-compartment zip pocket
- Hanger bracket
- Compression straps
- TUMI Tracer®
- PROTX2® anti-microbial coated lining (The anti-microbial solutions do not protect the users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms)
- Zip entry to main compartment
- Integrated TSA lock
- Retractable top and side carry handles
- Bottom grab handle
- 3-stage telescoping handle
- Zipper expansion
- 4 recessed dual spinner wheels
- Luggage tag
- Anti-microbial treated shell and zippers and grab handles (The anti-microbial solutions do not protect the users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms.) or other disease organisms.)